Thursday, January 6, 2011

it's the final countdown

Since returning home from Greenthal Christmas 2010, I have been delaying and procrastinating attempts to start packing.  As excited as I am to leave and get to London, limiting my wardrobe to one suitcase was terrifying.  Yesterday, I managed to pack AND ZIP my suitcase with all of my clothing.  Of course, the northface sleeping bag of a jacket will be carried on and my shoes (duh) and other extra items went in the large duffel bag that I used to use for camp.

I checked the forecast for London for Sunday and Monday and guess what.... RAIN!

Oh London, you are silly... Do you realize who you are dealing with?  Nobody, no nobody, is gonna rain on my parade.

P.S. Couldn't be more excited for this

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So excited for you Katie - looking forward to all your posts. Be careful about pubcrawling and posting :)