Friday, May 6, 2011

sparkles - THE FRENCH RIVIERA

It has always been my dream to go to Greece.  I remember as a high school student I thought about studying abroad in Greece and enjoying the Isle life.  When my dreams were crushed of being able to go to Greece for my post-program trip, I decided the next best place would be to go to the French Riviera.  With 4 friends who were willing to travel with me, we began researching to make a week in the French Riviera as relaxing and indulgent as possible.

We booked tickets to fly into Nice, but we looked at hotel accomodations all over the coast. We ended up deciding on renting a villa in a town South of Cannes because it would be the most cost effective and we would get to have a kitchen.

The villa was beautiful and overlooked the coast. We had an amazing view and every night we would get to see the sunset.  The best part though was at night when we would watch the lights along the coast sparkle.

I thoroughly enjoyed the French Riviera and hope one day to go back and enjoy another vacation there.

Until next time,
Katie

No comments: